6 Tips: How to Practice Vibes Therapy for a Happy Life
- Our thoughts and emotions produce invisible vibes/vibrations which stay in our surroundings for a long time. They could be positive or negative. Whichever kind they are, they subsequently influence our mind and emotions. Positive vibes bring happiness and the negative, misery. We must consciously try to generate positive vibes around us and make our surroundings cheerful, and bubbling with positive energy. But how?
- Nature with its flora and fauna seems to be our greatest source of positive energy. We can grow plants and colourful flowers in our homes. If possible, we may place small pots or bouquets inside the room we spend most of our days in. They radiate, with freshness and no wonder if every now and then, we might find ourselves gazing at them.
- Birds chirping outside the window too are a mood elevating, rejuvenating sight. One could attract more birds with a bowl of birds’ feed and a small tub of water, placed at a high spot with a bit of greenery.
- Music is a time-tested elixer for positive vibes. If you are a performer, nothing better; if not, just be a good listener, connoisseur of tasteful music. There is no dearth of musical contents and appliances now-a-days to fill up your room with soulful, musical vibes.
- Good company generates positive, happy vibes. Pick your company from among positive and like-minded people. Avoid the other types. Books too make for a great company, especially of the spiritual and motivational types.
- Watch healthy TV programmes, that is, those with entertainment, positive stories, themes and characters. Avoid negative narratives. Also, keep such news bulletins to the minimum which constantly harp over controversial, violent and poisonous contents in shrieking, puffing and panting style day and night, They only shatter your peace of mind.
* * * * * *
# Ashok Misra